Denton Derby

I'll throw out my Bloooooooooooo too. Talked to my son today and they have added more. He even tosses a horn to someone.

Amazing Blue Stars sound as always. Loud but with clarity. Drill was rough, people getting pushed out of forms and such.

Friends opinion: Loud but good. Liked the sailors and the thematic material. And the "fraggle rock" stone on tge field haha

Can't wait to hear your review of the Bluecoats performance tonight! I'm sitting here in Ohio, wishing I could be there.....my son, also, told me there were many new things showing up in the show tonight. They've had 3 days to do all this, so, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1342748096[/url]' post='3177850']

Can't wait to hear your review of the Bluecoats performance tonight! I'm sitting here in Ohio, wishing I could be there.....my son, also, told me there were many new things showing up in the show tonight. They've had 3 days to do all this, so, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bloooooooooooooooo trumpets rock! Actually they are all awesome. Google Little Rock TV. They did a TV news segment of Blooooooooooo at War Memorial Stadium and the heat they, and all corps, are enduring.

Bloooooooooooooooo trumpets rock! Actually they are all awesome. Google Little Rock TV. They did a TV news segment of Blooooooooooo at War Memorial Stadium and the heat they, and all corps, are enduring.

Oh, Thanks!! Will do, my son is a trumpet player :thumbup:

ugh...can't find it!! Can you post the link, or at least which tv station to find it on?

Thanks for the tip.

Found the link to the story:

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Marching-through-the-heat/u17UpDcjnEK5XSGNlgB9iw.cspx

• Like 1

ugh...can't find it!! Can you post the link, or at least which tv station to find it on?

Here it is!

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Marching-through-the-heat/u17UpDcjnEK5XSGNlgB9iw.cspx

• Like 1