Denton Derby

Bloo. Was. Hot. The changes were still a bit rough but that crisp Bloo sound. Im still not sold on that ending but good news for everyone: the trumpet soloist in the second mvmt was unmic'd! He sounded unreal without. What a tone!

Friends opinion: the most filled sound of the night. He loved the flag colors in the guard and thought the drumline was good (lots of fast notes). A

• Like 3

Cooper Foutz ‏@thecooperfoutz

That was sooooo phenomenal @Bluecoats !!!! Loved the theatricality! Great guard!! Awesome sound! Loved it soooo much!!!

• Like 2

Can't wait to hear your review of the Bluecoats performance tonight! I'm sitting here in Ohio, wishing I could be there.....my son, also, told me there were many new things showing up in the show tonight. They've had 3 days to do all this, so, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The changes were a bit rough but I liked them. Once they REALLy sell it, there will be GE points all around. BK up now.

• Like 1

The changes were a bit rough but I liked them. Once they REALLy sell it, there will be GE points all around. BK up now.

Thanks for the posts!!!

Let's go Knights!!! New plumes and changes to show unveiled tonight!!

Guard...Im not sure what Im looking at... Very unvomfortable on the eyes. Strange choreography. NICE sixteenth note runs.

WAIT CHANGING TO RED PLUMES AT THE END?! COOL. Thank you for this firebird arrival. Just turn down the goo.

Not too fair to go on after that lush sound Bloo has. My friend immediately called out the synth at major holds without even knowing what it was first. GREAT impact volume...why hurt it with the synth at the arrivals? It sounds fine as is. Overall very confused faces from my friend. Not my cup of tea but I hope they do well.