Hattiesburg Hangout

The spread from Spirit is the lowest it has been since June 30th, which was 1.4. I'd love for them to make a late season surge and suddenly get clean, they have two days of cleaning before Atlanta. Saturday could be interesting. Who knows though, Spirit, BK, and Crossmen certainly aren't going to get any worse, I guess it's a game of who can get cleaner faster. This, will be a fun battle to see develop! :thumbup:

"Yeah, but that's happened a couple of times this year already, and both times, Spirit opened the gap again.

I just looked back at the 16 times that Spirit and Blue Stars have met this season. The first time they met back on June 22, Spirit was 3.9 points ahead. By June 26, Blue Stars had closed that gap to 1.1 points. On July 7, Spirit's lead was back to 2.75 points. On July 11, that lead was cut to 1.6 points. But on July 16, the lead was back to 3.05 points. Last night, the gap was back to 1.55 points."

posted on another thread by oldsoprano

The gap last night was actually 1.55. not 1.4.

I don't see Stars taking over Spirit unless some rogue judge calls the contest between the two on his/her own by writing down some unprecedented number. Such of course has been known to happen.

Edited by mirrormen

Contest Coordinator - Tony DiCarlo

Chief Judge - Paul Hinman

Color Guard - Scott Pizani

GE Music - David McGrath

GE Visual - Ron Ryles

Music Analysis - Steve Calhoun

Music Brass - Paul Hinman

Music Perc. - JJ Pipitone

Visual Analysis - J R Carlisle

Visual Proficiency - Don Newman

Where do you get the judges information? I'm trying to find out who is judging the Little Rock show.

"Yeah, but that's happened a couple of times this year already, and both times, Spirit opened the gap again.

I just looked back at the 16 times that Spirit and Blue Stars have met this season. The first time they met back on June 22, Spirit was 3.9 points ahead. By June 26, Blue Stars had closed that gap to 1.1 points. On July 7, Spirit's lead was back to 2.75 points. On July 11, that lead was cut to 1.6 points. But on July 16, the lead was back to 3.05 points. Last night, the gap was back to 1.55 points."

posted on another thread by oldsoprano

The gap last night was actually 1.55. not 1.4.

I don't see Stars taking over Spirit unless some rogue judge calls the contest between the two on his/her own by writing down some unprecedented number. Such of course has been known to happen.

I was referring to the gap on June 30th which was 1.4 I know it was 1.55. I guess like everyone else is hoping Crossmen jump Stars, I'm hoping for something different to happen. Just supporting my favorite corps. :tongue:

Where do you get the judges information? I'm trying to find out who is judging the Little Rock show.

Little Rock judging panel:

Color Guard - Jacqueline Gilley

General Effect Music - Paul Hinman

General Effect Visual - Kyle Miller

Music Analysis - David McGrath

Music Brass - Steven Page

Music Percussion - Mike Davis

Visual Analysis - Bret Mascaro (should make you happy, barigirl78)

Visual Proficiency - Carl Nelson