You people suck...

You complain about slotting and then all but in the same breath complain about judging inconstancies.

I don't know...I only complain about spelling inconsistencies, like "Blue Coats" and "inconstancies."

I've been wanting to get slotted for a few years, but it will be much cheaper if I wait until I'm on Medicare.

And besides, this is DCP; it's what we do.

• Like 7

"You People"? The premise of your argument is based on the use of generalization terminology? Really?

Welcome to DCP!

**too lazy to look through every thread and post people have made contradicting themselves about this issue, but Mr. Stu please feel free to do it for me!

You complain about slotting and then all but in the same breath complain about judging inconstancies.

How DARE you to not call us ****holes. Most of us spent a good portion of our lives striving to earn that title. :tongue:

• Like 2

I don't know...I only complain about spelling inconsistencies, like "Blue Coats" and "inconstancies."

I've been wanting to get slotted for a few years, but it will be much cheaper if I wait until I'm on Medicare.

And besides, this is DCP; it's what we do.

OK pal I reported you for this! Oh wait Bluecoats Is one word.

Carry on!

thumbup.gif

Welcome to DCP!

**too lazy to look through every thread and post people have made contradicting themselves about this issue, but Mr. Stu please feel free to do it for me!

In before the close.

The sentence above is why all of the responses so far reflect that no one takes you seriously.

More like, you know, one of those little toddlers stamping his feet and clenching his fists.

Nap time, son?

:tongue:

In before the close.

The sentence above is why all of the responses so far reflect that no one takes you seriously.

More like, you know, one of those little toddlers stamping his feet and clenching his fists.

Nap time, son?

:tongue:

Ugh, please don't make me do the leg work for this one - I'm too busy today!

In all seriousness though - DCP is this strange dichotomy where people complain about slotting and inconsistent judging all in the same breath. People complain when 'their corps' have not so great scores in a caption but when it swing in their favor they're the first ones to cite the judges for judging the 'performance of the day'.

This thread is dedicated to the people who are complaining about JJ's scores last night - that goes for the Crown people who complained when they had them in 5th who now praise him and the BD folks who complain that crown was ahead of them last night. Chill out dudes and dudettes - it's just marching band - we're not curing cancer.

EDIT: one more thing - this thread is complaining about the people who actually do act like toddlers and stamp their feet and cite judging bias/slotting/whatever they need to say to make them feel better about their corps not being in the position they want them to be in. I for one think crown should have swept the GE Music caption last night from both judges but I respect the second judges opinion enough to let the issue go.

Edited by Phantom&Phitch
  • Like 1

In all seriousness though - DCP is this strange dichotomy where people complain about slotting and inconsistent judging all in the same breath. People complain when 'their corps' have not so great scores in a caption but when it swing in their favor they're the first ones to cite the judges for judging the 'performance of the day'.

This may sound crazy, but hear me out. Is it not possible - however unlikely - that the people complaining about slotting are not the same people complaining about inconsistency?

DCP does have over 20000 members, about 2500 of which have more than 100+ posts. With all those members there may be room two separate points of view on this forum. May be.

• Like 1

Oh yea? Well...You're Fat! (or something)

thumbup.gif

• Like 2