Fan Network

I love how they explain what VOD is before you shell out big bucks for a substandard product. I signed up specifically for Open Class Finals because it was listed on there. We got hosed!

Never said that. Having the older vids is nice, but again, the value is in the ability to see the performances as they happen (or soon thereafter). DCI acknowledges this in their marketing.

We get TEN live streams for what, $65? And you're complaining that they took two and a half days to get Allentown up? :blink:

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 1

That was the case previously in some other years, but this year at least, semifinals are available in VOD next week through May 2013 for all tiers of Fan Network subscribers, including the $40 subscription tier that was added today. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and see the table:

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/store/service/display

FWIW, below is from the link above :tongue:

August 9 - Prelims (until Cinecast): Live (FREE)

August 10 - Semifinals: Live+VOD (VOD Monday)

August 11 - Finals: VOD (VOD Monday)

Aug 9th the first seven corps in Prelims are live webcast then 55 minutes to get to the cinecast in theaters. Free means to try it at home. You never know.

Aug 10th Semis The live+VOD indicates all levels (Live-DVD-BluRay) of FN get this webcast. (VOD Monday) simply means performances will be posted Monday and available VOD.

Semis webcast can be purchased as a standalone for $24.95. I assume you will get the webcast but no other pay features will be available

Finals VOD will only be available to those who purchased the DVD-BluRay levels. More than likely if you purchase the DVD or Bluray Disc separately, you MAY be able to get the Finals VOD,as FN did with WGI last year and this.

All I really think is that FN needs more bandwith or whatever. It gets like DCP during Finals when all of us are on here looking for any possible info.

OAO :music:

WE CAN SEE DRUM CORPS SHOWS LIVE FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY OR WORLD ON OUR TV AND IT ONLY COSTS A FEW BUCKS PER EVENT. WE ARE LIVING IN THE FUTURE AND IT IS CHEAP! PLUS WE HAVE ACCESS TO TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF DVD CONTENT FOR A YEAR. FAN NETWORK IS THE GREATEST VALUE IN HISTORY!!

• Like 2

We get TEN live streams for what, $65? And you're complaining that they took two and a half days to get Allentown up? :blink:

Never said that.