Finals Week 2012 Begins....

With quarterfinals being tomorrow, it's time for Garfield and his Kid to head to Indy for the big finale of 2012. With storms in the forecast for the next couple of days, it looks like most of a lot of people's time will be spent indoors. Luckily for us, the Lucas Oil Stadium is suitable for that amount of time.

With three hours of driving tomorrow morning, I'll have plenty of time to reflect on the season, with the "Battle on the Scoreboard" raging all the way through. It's going to be a photo finish on Saturday night, but my prediction is that the best Drum Corps in the world, the Concord Blue Devils, will take the trophy again.

See you in Indianapolis, drum corps fans! I know this year's finals will be one to watch for everybody.

• Like 1

my prediction is that the best Drum Corps in the world, the Concord Blue Devils, will take the trophy again.

Boy, you're really going out on the limb with this bold prediction there garfield's_ kid.... haha!

Just kiddin' you.. enjoy the shows.

I can't wait for tomorrow. My first trip to the oil can. Go SCOUTS!

• Like 1

my first trip to Lucas oil stadium too, and we are about 4 hours away. What time does the show start and where can I find a schedule???

Go to DCI.org/news and look for the World Championship Prelims line- up.

• Like 1

Go to DCI.org/news and look for the World Championship Prelims line- up.

thanks, I hope to get there before 3:00 :)