THE BUSHWACKERS ANNOUNCE THEIR 2013 OPEN HOUSE!

Come one, come all to the 2013 Open House for the Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corps. This years open house will take place on Sunday, NOVEMBER 25, 2012 at the Princeton Day School (650 Great Rd, Princeton, NJ) from 11AM to 5PM. EVERYONE is invited to participate regardless of age or skill level.

Come check out the Amazing members, Terrific staff, and Awesome administration that will be a part of the 32nd edition of the Bushwackers. You'll have a great time, learn some notes, do some marching, and make some friends. If you are interested in playing brass, playing percussion or being a member of the guard, we encourage you to check us out.

For more information about the Bushwackers, check out

You can also RSVP on our page to receive updates on the upcoming open house!

Edited by Bushwackers

• 2 months later...

Just a little over 2 weeks to go for the Bushwackers FREE open house on November 25th. The staff has an awesome day planned and it is going to be a memorable event! Stop by and see what the 2013 Bushwackers is all about! Whether you are a woodwind player, brass player, percussion player, or colorguard performer, we welcome everyone to see how they can be a part of an amazing organization!

The open house is from 11-5PM and time is limited to pre-register. If you have not done so, pre-register here and get the latest information from our staff on what to expect at the open house! Parents interested in volunteering are welcomed to pre-register as well!

The 2013 open house is located at The Princeton Day School (650 Great Road, Princeton, NJ 08540).

2013%20Bushwackers%20Flyer%202.jpg

Edited by Bushwackers

What a FANTASTIC staff for 2013!! I smell a comeback soon.I hear new member registrations are REALLY coming in at a fast pace.Anyone from central or south Jersey that wants to march should head straight to BUSH next week. THIS is the place to be in 2013!!!!

Jay

Edited by HBD
  • Like 1

Wishing you the best! Seems like Bush always puts out a program geared to be a legitimate contender but just seemed to lack the horses. I'm kind of surprised that more folks haven't been hopping on board. If I were 30 years younger....

Edited by VOReason
  • Like 1

Congrats with all the staff members Bush! I marched with and was taught by a few of them, and they're are just awesome people to work with! Wishing you guys all the best this season!

Edited by MelloEvan

What a FANTASTIC staff for 2013!! I smell a comeback soon.I hear new member registrations are REALLY coming in at a fast pace.Anyone from central or south Jersey that wants to march should head straight to BUSH next week. THIS is the place to be in 2013!!!!

Jay

What he said!...The comeback trail can be challenging, but it's also very gratifying....Good luck Bush!