DCA Pix postings

chasgroh

...Last of the mini's and first in placing (so, what's new 'bout that?)...2012 Star United is now up in the Photo Archives...

Charlie, I know you're not finished posting these photos, but what I've seen so far has been absolutely magnificent! You're an artist my friend!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie, I know you're not finished posting these photos, but what I've seen so far has been absolutely magnificent! You're an artist my friend!

...thanks so much for the kind words, Andy, much appreciated! Labor of love and all that...I'm havin' a blast learning the craft!

hey buddy, sorry to be a nudge, but where can I view the pics????

Jim

hey buddy, sorry to be a nudge, but where can I view the pics????

Jim

...what I've put up so far, oh nudge, is to be found at

http://photos.drumcorpsplanet.com/

...I put up a bunch on my FB page, too...there's one gallery named "2012 Drum Corps Selections" that's got what I like best, mostly...still a bit stuck on the DCA weekend, *really* busybusy lately...

:whip:

Edited by chasgroh

thanks my lens scribe ......will check out both sites....good to hear that you're busy

Jim

...what I've put up so far, oh nudge, is to be found at

http://photos.drumcorpsplanet.com/

...I put up a bunch on my FB page, too...there's one gallery named "2012 Drum Corps Selections" that's got what I like best, mostly...still a bit stuck on the DCA weekend, *really* busybusy lately...

:whip:

I just created another sub-category on the Archives site: 2012 DCA Highlights. Here I will dump all the miscellaneous stuff I got over the weekend...so far, I've put up Freelancers and Ghost Riders at The Dock performance; more to come, of course...a "People" gallery is in the offing, but will prolly be last as I'm compiling it as I go...