When was the last time BD's Guard didn't place first?

When was the last year they didn't win guard on finals?

When was the last time their guard didn't win in general (as in not just at finals)?

Edited by Arrowmarcher

2007 Guard Scores from Finals:

1) 19.7 Cavaliers

2) 19.4 Carolina Crown

3) 19.3 Blue Devils

2008 BD Guard gets 1st: 19.9

2009 BD Guard gets 1st: 20.0

2010 BD Guard gets 1st: 20.0

2011 BD Guard gets 1st: 19.8

2012 BD Guard gets 1st: 20.0

info from http://www.fromthepressbox.com/dci.html

Edited by soccerguy315

When was the last time they didn't win in general?

2011...2nd to The Cadets

I'd like you to discover CorpsReps.com

This is a great site to familiarize yourself with the placements in any single year, the placements of a specific corps throughout the years, repertoires of all the corps and caption placements from the big shows. You can spend days learning fascinating info in there. Happy learning and welcome aboard!

• Like 1

2011...2nd to The Cadets

This is a great site to familiarize yourself with the placements in any single year, the placements of a specific corps throughout the years, repertoires of all the corps and caption placements from the big shows. You can spend days learning fascinating info in there. Happy learning and welcome aboard!

Blue Devils won guard in 2011. I even went back to DCI.org to check the recaps from Finals and semis. BD took it both nights, Cadets were 2nd and 3rd.

Later,

Mike

Blue Devils won guard in 2011. I even went back to DCI.org to check the recaps from Finals and semis. BD took it both nights, Cadets were 2nd and 3rd.

Later,

Mike

Yes, but I was referring to the request to inform them when was the last time BD didn't win in general, which is why I put ... where the question about the guard was originally.

Yes, but I was referring to the request to inform them when was the last time BD didn't win in general, which is why I put ... where the question about the guard was originally.

Sorry, I phrased the question poorly. I meant when was the last time their guard didn't win in general (as in not just at finals). My bad.

2011...2nd to The Cadets

20011 http://www.fromthepressbox.com/20110813wcfinals.htm BD

2007 http://www.fromthepressbox.com/20070811div1finals.htm CAV

Ahhh - sorry! I thought he was referring specifically to their guard at finals.

Later,

Mike

I've done a lot of crazy and great things in my life...

But Marching Blue Devils guard was never on my radar of things to do. Wins or no wins.

Maybe 1981 would have been cool. (Yes I said 81).