5 rainy drum corps videos that will brighten your day

Good videos. Thanks for posting them.

BUT....

At DATR, when all the other corps elected to do some kind of standstill performance, the Blue Knights came out and did their whole show...complete with complex dancing drill...in the rain.

actually, I think I remember BD playing only a very short time so BK could get on the field in front of their home fans.

• Like 2

Cool article, one critique...I would have gone with the following SCV 2005 clip instead of the chord progression. Same location different clip.

Edited by Jeffe77

There was electricity coming off the field from BK at DATR this past summer. They were definitely hyping.

• Like 2

The camera person actually knew Madison's show. I held my breath to see if the zoom was going to come off the bari solo at the end and show me the wedge spin that I have not really seen in 24 years. YES! They did it! I still say that drill move won the show for them. Just knowing it was coming made a great show up to that point even better. So exciting.

The camera person actually knew Madison's show. I held my breath to see if the zoom was going to come off the bari solo at the end and show me the wedge spin that I have not really seen in 24 years. YES! They did it! I still say that drill move won the show for them. Just knowing it was coming made a great show up to that point even better. So exciting.

I got goosebumps watching that vid and seeing how the Euro audience react to it. worthy.gif Cheers!!