Forbidden Regiment

I read the website for the design company, and can anyone shine a light on what Resistance Drum & Bugle Corps is? They say it's from Arkansas, but this is the first I'm hearing of it.

They were supposed to be a DCA corps who were supposed to take the field last year, but I don't think they ever made it. They were going to do a John Williams show, and claimed they designed the show, sent it to Williams, and got permission. :huh:

They were supposed to be a DCA corps who were supposed to take the field last year, but I don't think they ever made it. They were going to do a John Williams show, and claimed they designed the show, sent it to Williams, and got permission. :huh:/>

Explains why I have never heard of them. Hopefully they can make it to the field, and not be one of those organizations that appears, claims they're going to come out and blow everyone away, and then vanish without a trace.

In a similar vein, anyone ever know what happened to Platinum? They were supposed to come out last year at a couple of shows, but I don't remember anything happening there.