SoCal Dream Show Announcement for 2013

darkman

PRESS RELEASE

For More Information Contact: December 15, 2012

So Cal Dream Drum & Bugle Corps

E-mail: info@socaldream.org

SoCal Dream Drum & Bugle Corps Presents - "Q"

Huntington Beach, CA — The corps that brought you Kill Bill Volume I & II and Star Trek has gone all out for 2013. We are proud present "Q".

As usual SoCal Dream design team has taken steps beyond the typical boundaries of drum corps to bring the fans very exciting show.

For more information about joining contact us at membership@socaldream.org or visit our website at www.socaldream.org.

SoCal Dream will be competing in 8 shows in Drum Corps International Pacific Region.

This season the corps will be taking two trips to Northern California.

For Information about SoCal Dream Drum & Bugle Corps Contact:

Thom Willett Director

director@socaldream.org

SoCal Dream Drum & Bugle Corps

About us:

SoCal Dream Drum and Bugle Corps is comprised of all age members (ages 15-60), talented, and dedicated individuals recruited from high schools, community colleges and adults within the vicinity of Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego areas in California. This is our eleventh year in operation. Our instructors and staff are dedicated workers, most of whom are professional musicians and educators. As a result of their commitment, the final product is a field performance that includes precision marching, creative pageantry, and superb musicianship. The ultimate objective is to go on a national tour during the summer to perform and compete at the highest level. The rewards will be the achievement of captivating and receiving praises from the audience.

Edited by darkman

My first thought at hearing the name was that this was another Star Trek show tongue.gif

:ph34r:/>

My first thought at hearing the name was that this was another Star Trek show tongue.gif

If you are Qerious about Dream's show, believe me it will be Quite a great show. Dream performing 8 shows this year, more than many open class DCA corps. Come on out and be a part of Q.

Maybe Avenue Q? That would be great to see on the field!

• Like 1

Qrazy, but maybe not....:crazy:/>

Please take a lute and smash it on the field ala Q'pid Star Trek style.