Finals tickets

Last year I purchased my tickets through the Boston Crusaders. I had excellent seats, sat with alums, families of marching members and instructors, and fellow BAC fans. It was great. There were also blocks of Cavalier and Madison fans nearby with Colts parents not too far away. So I'd agree with the person who suggested the block tickets, especially corps blocks. Not only wll you get great seats, you'll be supporting your favorite corps.

Edited by Tim K

FYI, I noticed today on the DCP headline page that SCV is offering tickets in their block for sale for semis and finals.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I have committed to taking my nephew to Finals this year as a birthday/graduation present. Plus, I get to go too, so win/win. It's been 20 years since my last live DCI show (also, the only Finals I was able to attend), so it feels like time to go again.

Anyway, reading a lot on here about best seats and such, and this thread about getting tickets. Best seats online via Ticket Master are not ideal, but I haven't called them yet. I would think that might still work IF there are seats in the optimal sections still available. Also, buying from a individual corps MIGHT reap similar results as several still list those sections as a possibility. I'm thinking I'll call Ticket Master first, since that would be a definite purchase of tickets in the section I wanted, then try the crap shoot of buying through a corps.

I'm not going to stress about it TOO much, since I know my nephew will enjoy the show regardless. Anyway, if anyone has any more good tips I'd appreciate them. Thanks.

For best results without becoming a Friends of DCI member is order the Super 3 pack.

If you have to wait til they go onsale to the general public then call Ticketmaster directly. Tell them what section and area of section you want to sit in. (ie I told them I want to sit in 139 highest row available.)

Maybe someday soon we can pick out our own seats on an interactive map like we can with most Ticketmaster events. The way it's set up now is a beating.

Also, check the DCP Marketplace, some folks will bail out at the last minute, also, beware of Stubhub, someone is selling DCI Championship tickets in unthinkable sections at ungodly amounts. smh