Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

Really? I'm not even joking when I say that my novice wife picked it out on first viewing. My five year old was able to catch the castles and the sword.

I finally figured out the castles. I also saw the sword (Last time they did a rotating sword was in Spartacus before mid-season re-writes).

Your 5 year old must be more perceptive than I am. I plan to work on my cognitive abilities by watching fewer Adam Sandler films.

Edited by LincolnV
  • Like 4

I finally figured out the castles. I also saw the sword (Last time they did a rotating sword was in Spartacus before mid-season re-writes).

Your 5 year old must be more perceptive than I am.

Hahaha.... She's also in her "princess" phase... So, she could just be seeing castles everywhere!

Hahaha.... She's also in her "princess" phase... So, she could just be seeing castles everywhere!

Is there any thing else I'm missing? I think I figured out why they do the horn moves in the second piece - to add to the "scary" effect of the enchanted forest.

Edited by LincolnV

Is there any thing else I'm missing? I think I figured out why they do the horn moves in the second piece - to add to the "scary" effect of the enchanted forest.

Not that I've noticed. Castles, forest, dragon, sword... That's all I've noticed so far.

Care to share what was in this video?

It was some rehearsal video that I ran up on by chance. It has been deleted. Not surprised. Sorry.

And no I don't remember the date, but it was in the last 4 days.

Edited by srb30a

It really is a shame that Phantom can't seem to get this show together because as far as music is concerned I think this is my favorite Phantom show since 2003. It really does bum me out whatever it is going on with their staff and I hope it is soon sorted out. There's not much time left and this show has so much untapped potential. I still can't wait to watch them rehearse in Houston and later San Antonio.

BTW welcome back Chaos. This thread has been quite lonely without your insight. It's very much appreciated

• Like 1

Did you notice the flag change to add some blood red?

I noticed the flag change. I had wondered if it was relevant to the story but up until the point that CAtrumpet pointed out the snake/dragon, I made no connection to the slaying of anything.