Top 12 Mellophone Openings

I REALLLYY want to march this summer, but what makes it terrible is I ONLY want to march Top 12.... If anyone could help push me in the right direction of a corps that is in need of a mellophone, It would be much appreciated

• Like 1

Would your entire season be ruined if you made it into a top-12 corps that fell out of Finals for a year?

• Like 6

Unfortunately this is what is wrong with drum corps today...BITD we built national contenders with local kids, not joined them.

• Like 8

Troll?

But what is sad.. is that kids actually feel this way..... I had the time of my life finishing in 13th and 16th... but I guess that is just me...

• Like 4

One's self-esteem should not be proportional to one's placement at the DCI World Championships.

• Like 7

I said the same thing at the beginning of the season. Im aging out I auditioned at a top corps and almost got a callback. They sent me info to other groups and i had about 5 options. Couple in the top 12 and couple outside. I decided id rather go with a group with someone to prove with a bunch of great additions and some people I knew. Its no guarantee ill make finals but im gonna give everything i can to be there saturday night. And just because they were top 12 last year doesnt mean they will be this year.

• Like 2