Big Sounds in Motion, Reading, Pa.

Don't forget to buy your tickets for Big Sounds, coming up fast on Saturday, August 24, 6:50 p.m. at beautiful Exeter Township High School Stadium. Purchase by mail or Paypal using your credit card. Visit www.bigsoundsinmotion.com for more information.

• 2 weeks later...

There's still time to order tickets through the mail for next Saturday's Big Sounds in Motion. Orders can also be placed through PayPal until Friday, August 23. Tickets will be held at Will Call for pickup. www.bigsoundsinmotion.com

Tickets will be sold at the stadium the day of the show beginning at 10 a.m.

Edited by amysnook

I have an extra ticket for sale. Little one not coming along....just not ready yet.

now I yam disappointed.........

I have an extra ticket for sale. Little one not coming along....just not ready yet.

Last three days to buy tickets for Big Sounds via PayPal. Ordering online ends Friday at 8 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the stadium the day of the show, this Saturday, August 24, beginning at 10 a.m.

Both reserved seats ($18) and General admission ($15) tickets will be sold at Exeter Township High School stadium, 201 East 37th St., Reading, Pa., beginning at 10 a.m. today through show time. If you ordered through mail or PayPal over the last week, your tickets are being held at Will Call.

The Exeter Township Music Association will be offering a variety of food at the concession stand. Come early and enjoy some delicious Berks County cooking.

Come on White Sabers...get that score up! I am thinking about you guys, but with two playing gigs and the Statesmen Farewell, I just couldn't make it this weekend.

Do it!

Donny

• Like 1