Your favorite drum corps moments

What are some of your favorite shows/moments/music from a corps that didn't make the top 12 in World Class/DI? Hopefully if anyone gets excited hearing about some of these moments that won't be found yet unfortunately on Thefannetwork, they can find them somewhere on the internet.

Blue Knights Fear and Trembling 2002. Some of the best dark classical music to ever hit the field.

Les Etoiles 98. I know this wasn't the first time they rolled out the spinning drums, but it was extremely cool. I can't remember the first time, but I think it was either 96 or 97. Also a really cool moment when they rolled the pit over the guard.

Jersey Surf-Take the Penalty(04?)-what a fantastic way to end the show. I remember the crowd just going absolutely nuts over that.

Jersey Surf 2000, Reincarmination. What a cool take on some great music. I loved the opening soloist as well.

Colts 2012 All By Myself. What a way to end the season. Probably one of the biggest ovations for a 16th place corps.

Pioneer 1996-Musically that closer was one of my favorite pieces of the year. That was a great arrangement of a well known piece, although for the life of me I can't remember the title of it now.

Patriots 99, when they tossed the hatchett in the colorguard about 35 yards. They also had some interesting moments with their 2 solo dancers in the next years. Very interesting choreography, including the year they had the girl doing the splits on the board(2000 or 01 I think)

Colts-Blood Sweat and Tears 97. A show I was very surprised to like. Not normally a fan of BS&T, but this show had a little edge you don't normally see from the Colts. I seem to remember their warmups that year was cooler than normal. Wish I knew the name of that piece. It almost reminded me of something Blue Devils would have used.

Troopers 99, the guy in the colorguard throws a toss that I think was a 12 or 13?

Oregon Crusaders 2012, what a great musically arranged show.

Jersey Surf 2012-amazingly cool show from start to finish.

Velvet Knights 93-94-95-96. While it was 2cool 2C 2 first time corps in finals(Glassmen and Colts) in 93, what a shame VK had to get knocked out in order for that to happen. Some amazing shows that unfortunately didn't make the legacy collection or Thefannetwork.

Bluecoats 99. Not sure how this gem didn't make finals either. Musically what a fantastic show.

I could probably go on for hours about some of these shows, but which moments/shows to not make WC/DI finals are your favorites?

A couple that come straight to mind:

Troopers 2011: Infinity chord. Before during and after. A beautiful and emotionally powerful end to one of my favorite shows that season.

Pacific Crest 2012: True Colors. Again, a wonderful ending to what was a surprisingly great show.

Hands down Madison Scouts 07, the whole slow-build intro up to the first big front-field impact

• Like 1

Jersey Surf 2012 - Obviously

Florida Wave 1987 - GREAT show, excellent version of Coconut Champagne

Bridgemen 1984 - Gotta throw a vote in for my boy Drack

Dutch Boy Late 80s - A couple of great shows (88 and 89, I think) that JUST missed finals.

27th Lancers 1986 - The End.

1979 Crossmen: Cosmic "Superman" chords that quickly crescendoed and dimuendoed in the three circles.