Sprit 2013 Rep

No worries. I'm really looking forward to seeing Spirit's show again in Erie and Massillon!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

I am so happy to see them emerging from all the *crap* that happened a while back. The corps was almost destroyed, definitely taken right to the brink, and it has taken many years to rebuild. I see them continuing to grow and the sky is the limit.

Happy '90 Alum!

I've always been a spirit fan. But, in order for them to jump into the next grouping of corps they've got to beef up their visual program next year! I am not saying they need to be in constant motion like cadets, scv or scouts. But, they have to start moving and playing some difficult parts simultaneously in the near future.

I've always been a spirit fan. But, in order for them to jump into the next grouping of corps they've got to beef up their visual program next year! I am not saying they need to be in constant motion like cadets, scv or scouts. But, they have to start moving and playing some difficult parts simultaneously in the near future.

They have a solid foundation now, and are building a good amount of vets who continue to come back...if you look back at them from 2009 to present, they have grown each year. I agree with you too.

I have seen them live this year and was blown away. They have improved so much the past three years and seem to be doing it the right way.

They are being themselves and not turning to the dark side of heady and allusive shows. Though they should have been up a spot both of the

last two years. We'll see where they end up this year but it seems the should be on that top end of the non-top eight groups. Think it will come

down to how much they clean and work out all of their small details. I don't think they stand and play any more than anyone else. Would be

interesting to watch all top 12 and time how often groups do stand and play. Think we would all be surprised.

And their rep. Love it. A ton of variety, a ton of melody, a ton of inventive and appropriate arranging.

Edited by phan771