Cedarburg Cheese Shop

Big night for the finalist fringes tonight and in the coming days. Crossmen hoping to make up lost ground, Colts looking to prove they deserve to be in the 12th place discussion, and of course my Blue Stars hoping to put a beating on Spirit. Could go any which of 20,000 ways tonight!

Big night for the finalist fringes tonight and in the coming days. Crossmen hoping to make up lost ground, Colts looking to prove they deserve to be in the 12th place discussion, and of course my Blue Stars hoping to put a beating on Spirit. Could go any which of 20,000 ways tonight!

20,000??...That's a maddening proposition. I have more than enough trouble sorting out 2-3 possibilities.

• Like 1

20,000??...That's a maddening proposition. I have more than enough trouble sorting out 2-3 possibilities.

I get the feeling its going to be more like 5 really likely possibilities, but that every corps has had at least one "rest" day, and that the fringe Finalists are meeting up with Spirit again, who've spent all their offtime tweaking and cleaning their show... It's going to be a night of fireworks here on the eve of the 4th if you ask me. Hope all the corps have their best performances so far tonight

• Like 1

My son just text me . It is not raining at the show . :thumbup:/>/>

To get through the beginning of the season without any rain-outs would be a huge blessing! (We've had our share the past couple summers!)

Edited by Mad75

Wife is at the show (Spirit vol). I asked her about the field conditions and she said it looks fine now. Daughter (guard) said it rained all day.

Hope everyone has a great show!

• Like 1

And the ever-popular INT is taking the field.

I wish I was in Cedarburg . Great food, great brew,great people, and GREAT drum corps ! thumbup.gif The crowd is in for a treat with this group of corps . If you ask me the winner tonight will be the crowd !!!

Absolutely!!!!