new vibes

Seriously? Holy ####... That was incredibly unnecessary... next time you don't need to be an ### about it... I was just trying to help and who the hell cares if I misspelled a word. No one likes a conceited grammar nazi... :thumbdown:/>/>

This is a forum about drum corps on a thread about vibes so maybe you have something USEFUL to contribute or do you just go around calling people out on misspellings in the most derailing and obnoxious way possible?

Nazi is a proper noun and should be capitalized! :tongue:

• Like 4

Nazi is a proper noun and should be capitalized! :tongue:/>/>/>/>/>

NO, it is NOT always a proper noun and therefore not always capitalized. The way I used it it is supposed to be lowercase as in this excerpt of its definition from the dictionary...

Sometimes Offensive. ( often lowercase ) a person who is fanatically dedicated to or seeks to control a specified activity, practice, etc.: a jazz nazi who disdains other forms of music; tobacco nazis trying to ban smoking.

SO QUIT IT

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

Seriously? Holy ####... That was incredibly unnecessary... next time you don't need to be an ### about it... I was just trying to help and who the hell cares if I misspelled a word. No one likes a conceited grammar nazi... :thumbdown:/>/>/>

This is a forum about drum corps on a thread about vibes so maybe you have something USEFUL to contribute or do you just go around calling people out on misspellings in the most derailing and obnoxious way possible?

I found Ohiobando's comment funny, not offensive. He didn't disparage you, call you an idiot, or insinuate that you're unintelligent. He pointed out a commonly misspelled word in a lighthearted way. The way you reacted was "incredibly unnecessary." You need to be able to laugh at yourself. Take a chill pill and figure it out.

• Like 1

adams gold bars aren't any different than the silver...just a different color anodizing.

That makes a lot more sense.

I found Ohiobando's comment funny, not offensive. He didn't disparage you, call you an idiot, or insinuate that you're unintelligent. He pointed out a commonly misspelled word in a lighthearted way. The way you reacted was "incredibly unnecessary." You need to be able to laugh at yourself. Take a chill pill and figure it out.

All I needed was a chill pill? Geez thanks doc! Internet strangers always have the best advice!

All I needed was a chill pill? Geez thanks doc! Internet strangers always have the best advice!

If you're not going to take advice seriously, you shouldn't take jokes seriously. And if that one phrase was all you got out of what I said, you should consider why you're trying to find ways to take the internet personally.

• Like 1

If you're not going to take advice seriously, you shouldn't take jokes seriously. And if that one phrase was all you got out of what I said, you should consider why you're trying to find ways to take the internet personally.

Dude, relax I'm over it you're acting all serious and introspective you really need to realize the hullabaloo of online forums is the only reason to participate. A little reaction there, a little defensive comment here. It's fun, so join the fun and stop needing to psychoanalyze.

Or maybe you should consider why you even decided to comment... :)

And hope that you don't take it personally... I'm not sure you would be able to recover!

:P

Edited by charlie1223