Annapolis Seating Advice

One thing that was suggested after last year was to make that end-zone picnic area a site for the "old home week" folks, and I agreed. Hype it up as an event within the event, and they'll move there.

John, Scranton had the Stadium Club. didn't stop it. People see people out there, stop and start to BS. it happens. I mean, I'm not bashing beer sales....well..ok, Annapolis only had two shades of Bud, so IMO they didn't really sell beer, but still....It happens. The last year at Syracuse they put up curtains and stuff, but it didn't help. Scranton they had the little hallways back to the concourse, but people congregated in those. The Brown shirts tried to enforce some stuff, but hell, you still had people try to hang at the railing...and of course if someone got drunk and pissy with the brown shirts, look out.

What's funny is in all of my trips to Scranton for TOB, I never saw issues with the Moosic guys. Oh yeah, beer was only sold in the bar.

I'm sure i'll get red marked to hell for saying this, but as long as beer is sold, noice down there will be heard. it can become old home week, and usually when people start throwing them down, they get louder. This was an issue in Scranton, Syracuse and Rochester. It's the nature of the beast. signs won't do anything. Even the Moosic brown shirts could only do so much

Ill agree with you on that one. As long as its not "thier" corps on the field they will be kicking back drinking a cold one or three slapping themselves on the back telling each other how great they use to be. . There are a ton of "Fans" Alumni" "old school peeps" Whatever you want to call them that are there for the party and really don't care much for the "modern" days of drum corps. I am probably a bit guilty of that myself as there were only a handfull of corps I really wanted to see.

• Like 1

Apparently none of you have been to the I and E, so many people talking you can hardly hear anything unless you sit down front. It's called rude drum corps people, can't get rid of em so you have to ignore them. :cool:

Apparently none of you have been to the I and E, so many people talking you can hardly hear anything unless you sit down front. It's called rude drum corps people, can't get rid of em so you have to ignore them. cool.gif

I stopped going honestly, but you are right