DCI East question

I'm going to DCI East on Friday, but not Saturday. I could have sworn that, earlier this season, Blue Devils were slated to perform on Friday night. But the DCI East page indicates that BD will be on Saturday night. Anyone know what's going on here? I was really looking forward to seeing BD live this year.

Thanks.

I'm going to DCI East on Friday, but not Saturday. I could have sworn that, earlier this season, Blue Devils were slated to perform on Friday night. But the DCI East page indicates that BD will be on Saturday night. Anyone know what's going on here? I was really looking forward to seeing BD live this year.

Thanks.

Cadets switched with them

Cadets switched with them

Right, but I thought BD also went on Friday (i.e. BD v. Cadets at the top).

Their show is amazing live.

That's what I'm betting based on my views on FN.

The best part of seeing BD's show live is just the chance to see all the crazy things the individuals are doing, though you will miss more than you notice.

I found on Saturday that BDB's show has something of that nature, too. Having not previously watched any video of the shows I saw at Kalamazoo (pictures here), I was totally surprised by, for instance, the sudden appearance of their umbrellas. They also share some of the flaws (for many fans if not the judges) of BD the past couple years, such as drill that's not intended to be in unison and thus is basically unscorable, but they were nonetheless so good that SCVC would have to clean to an extraordinary degree in the next eight days to catch them. I don't believe any of the other corps who played at Kalamazoo have any chance of doing so.

Pioneer also moved from Friday to Saturday.

Friday's show will feature 10 World Class corps.

Saturday's show will feature 12 World Class corps, plus the Bridgemen Alumni.