"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Got all the way through Madison's show, live, with no skips, to all appearances because they switched to a much poorer image feed. But I'll take it!

...and then I get to hear Brandt Crocker repeat himself three times because the skipping returns right after their show finishes ... and then the feed freezes altogether.

Cavs' guard has yet to keep that line straight as it moves left to right across the field in the opener. Can they finally do it tonight?

Well I was sitting in queue to chat with technical support and now I feel know what the people who call my company feel like. All she said was "blah blah blah and blah". To request a refund, check the FAQ's.

DCI: I am completely disappointed. If you are going to offer this service, you should have ensured the server and bandwidth could of handled it in advance and done thorough testing with it as well.

I work in IT, I know better. I wish I wouldn't have paid the $50 for this service.

I've been semi hating on Madison all year...can't do it anymore...that ending is amazing :worthy:

• Like 2