WTB: DEG Dynasty II 2V Sopranos

8va fff

Check under your bed, in your closet, in your garage, and/or storage room...

I am looking for (3) Silver plated (not Chrome) DEG Dynasty II 2V Sopranos, and (1) DEG Dyansty 2V Silver (not Chrome) Baritone.

Yes, I have tried eBay, however I have been burned far too many times because the eBay sellers will email me back saying the horn is Silver and when it arrives it is actually Chrome, so I am looking for horns from people who actually know what they have.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I am looking for (3) Silver plated (not Chrome) DEG Dynasty II 2V Sopranos, and (1) DEG Dyansty 2V Silver (not Chrome) Baritone.

Yes, I have tried eBay, however I have been burned far too many times because the eBay sellers will email me back saying the horn is Silver and when it arrives it is actually Chrome, so I am looking for horns from people who actually know what they have.

Thanks!

I have a overhauled 2 valve silver plate Deg dynasty Soprano and I also have 2 silver plated 2 valve deg dynasty baritones

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid non Drum Corps people!

The horn may be silver "colour" but not the silver you want.

I would LOVE to see a Corps come out with ALL brass G horns!,

There was a DCI Corps back in the80's whose name escapes me that had brass horns.

It was different and brought back memories of the old brass horns that you had to polish!

Thanks!

Hey Larry try Keith he may sell his he is not using it these days

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid non Drum Corps people!

The horn may be silver "colour" but not the silver you want.

I would LOVE to see a Corps come out with ALL brass G horns!,

There was a DCI Corps back in the80's whose name escapes me that had brass horns.

It was different and brought back memories of the old brass horns that you had to polish!