SCV on YouTube

Can anyone tell me why several SCV 2013 performance show were on YouTube and all have now been deleted?

Anyone know how to get a copy?

Santa Clara has always been one of the fastest corps to remove unauthorized videos from YouTube. This isn't a surprise at all.

Can anyone tell me why several SCV 2013 performance show were on YouTube and all have now been deleted?

You can get a copy buy purchasing the DVD's when they are released later this year. If you can't wait, then buy a subscription to the Fan Network and enjoy SCV's 2013 show (and hundreds of other shows) LEGALLY to your hearts content :thumbup:

• Like 6

You can get a copy buy purchasing the DVD's when they are released later this year. If you can't wait, then buy a subscription to the Fan Network and enjoy SCV's 2013 show (and hundreds of other shows) LEGALLY to your hearts content :thumbup:/>

Not only that, but you would be helping the corps directly as well. Not to mention the quality would be better.

• Like 1

In addition to buying the DCI DVD/Blu-ray product or subscribing to Fan Network, SCV will undoubtedly release a 2013 tour DVD on their web store.

Given the popularity of the source material, it's probably extra-critical that SCV keep videos containing the Les Mis music off of YouTube, as it will draw attention from the corporate owners much sooner than other stuff might.

Edited by skywhopper

Find the video you like. Go into your browser, right after www. type in ss, hit enter and follow the download instructions. No software needed and works on almost all youtube vids.

• Like 1

Find the video you like. Go into your browser, right after www. type in ss, hit enter and follow the download instructions. No software needed and works on almost all youtube vids.

How can you find the video you like if they've all been taken down?

(And all I get is Social Security when I follow your instructions. :blink:/>)

How can you find the video you like if they've all been taken down?

(And all I get is Social Security when I follow your instructions. :blink:/>/>)

Can't do anything about it after it's been removed. But if you see a video you like that you think will get taken down, that'll work.

Psst... and the instructions mean, change "www.youtube.com" to "www.ssyoutube.com".

I'm glad SCV this year started a web blog with some 5 minute or so clips of what they were working on. I hope they can expand it to a weekly update video similar to BlueView. I think they would gain a lot of revenue if they had archives on their website you could pay for to watch previous shows and behind the scenes clips.