2014 Return, New corps or Gone for good

eric24

Here's my All-age corps status list for new, returning or gone for good from competition for 2014.

1. Alliance-returning

2. Chops-returning

3. Skyliners-returning

4. Renegades-returning/?

5. Thunder Brigade-new corps

6. Empire Statesmen-retiring from competition (will be missed)

7. Tampa Bay Thunder-switching to dci(good luck)

Help me out if I forgot to mention some corps status for 2014.

• Like 2

Possible return of Music City Legend

I see Saints Brigade competing in ensembles and winning Drums. Are they going to get into the game next year?

I keep hearing Resistance from Arkansas saying they are going to DCA finals and have not seen them on the DCA roster yet.

I see Saints Brigade competing in ensembles and winning Drums. Are they going to get into the game next year?

I think I remember seeing an announcement that they were planning on Class A. Not sure though.

I thought Saints Bridage had no interest in becoming a M&M corps .There membership didn't sign up for that .

I thought Saints Bridage had no interest in becoming a M&M corps .There membership didn't sign up for that .

Since Parades actually pay money, I guess that being a parade corps is a way to exist.

• Like 2

Hey - I could be wrong. I just thought I remembered reading something after one of their exhibitions this year that they were looking at Class A for next season. Maybe that was a reviewer wishing that for them? I honestly can't remember.

Since Parades actually pay money, I guess that being a parade corps is a way to exist.

It's certainly a good way to keep an organization going when a field show is not an option.

• Like 1

Anybody know what's up with the Syracuse Brigadiers? Been kinda quiet lately on their status...