DCI meetings time

Is the guy on the right (side two) praying for guidance or out of frustration given who else is at the table?:w00t:/>/>/>

Then again, he could be saying Grace before (d)eals, ha, ha.

So SCV is finally meeting today...anybody know what's going on in there right now? Haven't really heard anything about Santa Clara since Finals...are we finally getting audition dates?????

So SCV is finally meeting today...anybody know what's going on in there right now? Haven't really heard anything about Santa Clara since Finals...are we finally getting audition dates?????

Today was the first Team SCV meeting for the 2014 winter and summer competitive seasons. The meeting was completely informational and included follow-up on the 2013 season, organizational update, and information on the winter programs. There were no secrets or Vanguard voodoo. :smile:

Team SCV meetings, held 4-5 times a year, are open to anyone who loves the Vanguard!

An audition date has been confirmed for November 22-24 at North Richland Hills, TX. The auditions are at Richland High School and will be for all positions. More dates and locations will be released as they are confirmed.

Today was the first Team SCV meeting for the 2014 winter and summer competitive seasons. The meeting was completely informational and included follow-up on the 2013 season, organizational update, and information on the winter programs. There were no secrets or Vanguard voodoo. :smile:

Team SCV meetings, held 4-5 times a year, are open to anyone who loves the Vanguard!

An audition date has been confirmed for November 22-24 at North Richland Hills, TX. The auditions are at Richland High School and will be for all positions. More dates and locations will be released as they are confirmed.

Ahh I see. I would've been all over that if I lived closer!

Oh well, just gotta keep being patient I guess. I know I'll feel a lot better once I'm all RSVP'd for the NorCal camp and I have that audition packet in my hand!

:)

Edited by goldmello15

What about smoke effects, as from a fire extinguisher, like Empire Statesmen used all the time in DCA? And Minnesota Brass used last year to suggest exhaust from the Bonnie and Clyde car. I assume those are prohibited in DCI because they're never used, but do they deleteriously affect the field?

that all blows away and dissipates. baby powder more often than not just falls to the ground