Cadets 12.25

I know there was discussion about the Cadets 12.25 Carol of the Bells, but does anyone know where Mr. Bocook took inspriration for the various arrangements in that show?

Thanks!

Good question! I hate Christmas music! But I love Cadets 12.25 show! ( I thought I was going to hate it) The arrangements are very good!

I have to say how much I disliked the show last year. Seeing it live during finals week, I thought technically it probably should have placed 3rd, but was actually kind of glad that Phantom beat them for the bronze. But now a year removed from live, watching it again, i really do like the show. It is a great show to play during the holidays,and did have some awesome arrangements, minus all the tv jibberish thrown in. I think I might go watch it again right now. Happy Holidays to everyone.

While I can't answer the OPs question, I will say that for a Christmas show, those arrangements are pretty awesome. Great job to the arrangers!!

Since the discussion is on arrangements on 12.25 by Cadets, could someone help me with something. I have been going nuts trying to figure out something in their closer. There is a 5 second segment about a minute from the end of their show, and I can't quite place the name of the song. I could almost swear it is from a Peanuts cartoon. It is almost a minute in after they start playing Angels We Have Heard On High, and it only lasts about 5 seconds.

Since the discussion is on arrangements on 12.25 by Cadets, could someone help me with something. I have been going nuts trying to figure out something in their closer. There is a 5 second segment about a minute from the end of their show, and I can't quite place the name of the song. I could almost swear it is from a Peanuts cartoon. It is almost a minute in after they start playing Angels We Have Heard On High, and it only lasts about 5 seconds.

I believe this is the song you're talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSipTpjs_x4

• Like 1

I know there was discussion about the Cadets 12.25 Carol of the Bells, but does anyone know where Mr. Bocook took inspriration for the various arrangements in that show?

Thanks!

There may be more than one arrangements that are similar to Cadets' version, but heard this version from Barlow Girl on Way FM in Nashville. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzMPUSPSXc