Fan Network Problems

Hello fellow DCP Members.

I am having technical issues with the viewing of "videos on demand". I have the latest flashplayer 12 installed, but yet I see no screen to watch the shows. I disabled Active X too.

Any suggestions? I can never contact the fan network support because their hours don't match with my work hours and they are closed on weekends.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dennis

Hello fellow DCP Members.

I am having technical issues with the viewing of "videos on demand". I have the latest flashplayer 12 installed, but yet I see no screen to watch the shows. I disabled Active X too.

Any suggestions? I can never contact the fan network support because their hours don't match with my work hours and they are closed on weekends.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dennis

I'd try to view it in Firefox, Chrome, or Opera and see if it is IE that is giving you problems. I assume that since you mentioned ActiveX, that you're using IE, otherwise ActiveX shouldn't be relevant.

You only need Flash to view VOD content on the fan network.

You could try to reinstall flash too and see if that helps.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the help. I switched my browser to firefox and everything is great! I really appreciate it!

Dennis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the help. I switched my browser to firefox and everything is great! I really appreciate it!

Dennis

Yay! Glad you found something that will work.

I'm not saying IE isn't good, but let's just say that the same code works differently in all the different browsers. It's best to use a couple and see what works best for your browsing needs.

I use all of them; some sites only work with IE, some sites don't work with IE, or they look better in Firefox or Chrome. Anyway, I tried Fan Network on all of them today and the site works on all of my browsers, so there is something

amiss with your IE. I'd try resetting things in that browser -> Tools -> General Tab -> Delete -> Check Everything -> Click Delete -> Close Browser -> (Optional) Restart Computer -> Try again,,,

Yay! Glad you found something that will work.

I'm not saying IE isn't good, but let's just say that the same code works differently in all the different browsers. It's best to use a couple and see what works best for your browsing needs.

Computer -> Try again,,,

If you won't say IE is bad I will certainly do so.

Signed

17 year Level 3 Tech Support Geek

"Friends don't let friends use internet explorer."

-Abda53

What He said

If you won't say IE is bad I will certainly do so.

Signed

17 year Level 3 Tech Support Geek

Glad somebody did.