Judging system/score sheets

My concern was by getting both open and world class on the same sheets and same scale. This was supposed to give the open class corps a better understanding of where they were so when Indy quarters come around,they know what to expect. I can see up to 2.5-3 points variance at any one show. We even see that in wc only shows, but these scores were way more off then that.

Not that I don't want to see the open class do well, it is important for them to get better. We need more corps. This year we are seeing more new corps pop up. It's good for all!

actually several of us on here can explain it well. we're just ignored because it's easier to ##### when (insert corps here) doesnt get the score fans feel they deserve

True in some respects. But even after the explanations , the GE sheets now, after explanations, look like they are not being used the way they are written and explained by the sheet and box requirements.

The "what" can change based not only on re writes but also because the "how" will clean up and then expose the foundation of the what.

Performers are essentially to engage and communicate to the audience. All of the performers must to satisfy box 5.

GE sheets were changed to be handled in that manner. The adjudicators have to use them with box descriptors. Some of those descriptors are not up to opinion.

Are players portraying bring space, tilting, on a movie set........for example through out the performance or are they just marching from dot to dot and posing or squatting like a sumo

A DCI visual caption head once told me a deaf person should be able to describe a show to someone based on what the performers were consistently doing / style they were consistent maintaining............ As well as a blind guy would be able to describe a theme of a show based on what he was hearing.

That concept is now on the sheets in GE performance.

Man I have a box 2 skill set when typing on an iPhone.