FN Prelims

Guys, the Fan Network broadcast tomorrow is open for EVERYONE, not just subscribers.

08/07/2014 World Championship Prelims - Indianapolis, IN

Performances of the top 15 corps will be shown in cinemas nationwide that evening:DCI.org/cinema $0.00

It clearly shows $0.00, while listing $29.95 below it for Semifinals. It's basically a teaser to get you to go to the theater event for the Top 15. So, enjoy ALL of Open Class and the early World class corps for Free tomorrow. I think that's a great deal from DCI, especially considering it will be produced by Tom Blair.

Just FYI, so you guys know.

Boy... I hope this is true.

I have an 86 inch projection screen movie theater in my basement that needs some prelim action.

I can't imagine that FN would compete with DCI's own money making scheme though... hard to believe.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy... I hope this is true.

I have an 86 inch projection screen movie theater in my basement that needs some prelim action.

I can't imagine that FN would compete with DCI's own money making scheme though... hard to believe.

Yes, I did this last year (did not have a full year FN subscription). I put the early corps on my big screen, and then left for the theater for the last 15. The free webcast for prelims is only for places 16+. You have to watch in the theaters for 1-15.