INT 2015

Preview of INT Uniforms

int15.jpg

One thing some of you may have slept through on this uni change is that this could be the first corps without a rule against eating in uniform, because they've already incorporated the splattered mustard right into the uni. Carrying the show theme through this way should really rack up the GE points with any judge that isn't off taking a pee break during their show.

• Like 1

Fringe Arrived....

int15.jpg

The new look of INT's new unis has me bathing in chocolate.

Yes, those uniforms are quite tasty.

INT's unis look way better to me than their arch rival the Concessionairs.

Fringe Arrived....

int15.jpg

There is an almost indistinguishable difference between fringe and feathery mold. Be careful...with this, the next DCI caption may very well be headed by the Department of Health.

OK... I admit it... INT is my hot dog Corps most years.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Fringe Arrived....

int15.jpg

Nice buns!

• Like 1

Nice buns!

Gives new meaning to "roll-step".

One thing some of you may have slept through on this uni change is that this could be the first corps without a rule against eating in uniform, because they've already incorporated the splattered mustard right into the uni. Carrying the show theme through this way should really rack up the GE points with any judge that isn't off taking a pee break during their show.

Just a question. No matter how hard they work through the summer....wouldn't that be extremely hard "to clean"? Just a thought...and if a judge were to say "this needs more cleaning," would the inference be regarding the show, or the uniforms themselves? I'd hate to lose out on a Finals bid on such an incongruence.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1