3 - MN Brass

4 - Corps Vets

5 - Cabs

6 - White Sabers

7 - Fusion

8 - Kidsgrove

9 - Gold

10 - Hurricanes

It would be really cool if Kidsgrove appeared two years in a row, but given that it's been three years since their previous visit, that seems unlikely. Maybe another overseas corps could stop by. The Company seems to be Kidsgrove's primary UK rival these days; would they come over? Are there any Japanese all-age corps nowadays? What about that Thai corps that was announced to tour with DCI two seasons ago? Their bicycle show on Youtube looked to be a lot of fun.

And who do you have in eleventh: Sunrisers, Bushwackers, Skyliners, or someone else entirely? Alliance or Kilties returning to Open?

It is amusing that neither Renegades nor their mini corps ever finished seventh (though the former was sixth four times and eighth three times).

And speaking of the Renegades, I see that one of their former DMs has just been named the corps director for Boston Crusaders.

1. Reading Buccaneers

2. Somebody else

3. Somebody else

4. Somebody else

5. Somebody else

6. Somebody else

7. Somebody else

8. Somebody else

9. Somebody else

10. Somebody else

Genius!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick "Somebody else" in 11th performing in exhibition after all finalist corps have performed.

• Like 1

It would be really cool if Kidsgrove appeared two years in a row, but given that it's been three years since their previous visit, that seems unlikely. Maybe another overseas corps could stop by. The Company seems to be Kidsgrove's primary UK rival these days; would they come over? Are there any Japanese all-age corps nowadays? What about that Thai corps that was announced to tour with DCI two seasons ago? Their bicycle show on Youtube looked to be a lot of fun.

And who do you have in eleventh: Sunrisers, Bushwackers, Skyliners, or someone else entirely? Alliance or Kilties returning to Open?

I would love to see the Yokohama Inspires return someday.

I know it's a huge expense for them to do so... but it would certainly be nice. Such a great corps!!!

• Like 1

1. Reading Buccaneers

2. Predicting scores based on last years score without ever seeing a show.

3. A missing 3rd place trophy.

4. Tropical Storm Ernesto

5. Yardlines

6. ABR

7. Mysterious white powder and trashed rooms

8. #Conch-shell-gate

9. Shadow 7 complaining about Ernesto

10. 11th place corps

Edited by Kyle B
  • Like 2

9. Shadow 7 complaining about Ernesto

Man... I got a nasty chill down my spine just reading this. :tongue: