Most traditional 2016 shows?

I simply listed two statements you've made which are contradictory. Since they both can't be true, I'd like to know which one you want to stand by and which one you'd like to retract.

They are not contradictory at all... in the least. The fact that I think DCI units are essentially " marching bands " ( as does MikeD here and many others believe) has not a thing to do with what the marching bands OUTSIDE of DCI have for their judging systems for THEIR form of scholastic " marching bands ". So your attempt at connecting the two has no relationship at all to either what I posted today.. yesterday.. or at any time for that matter on here. So there is nothing to retract, as nothing I have said is contradictory with this. Plus, I told you that I don't care what ANY other organizations outside of DCI FIeld competition has for their judging system. Do you want us to compare today the DCI field competition judging system with DCI's Soundsport judging system ? Guess what? They have " marching bands" there too. But why would I propose bringing into this discussion DCI's judging system there at DCI's Soundsport " as in any way relevant to DCI's field competition judging system ? They have little to do with either DCI's field competition, nor with BOA's " marching band " judging system from what little I know of both of them.

My comments above were about the brass caption in DCI field competition. Period. Your desire to take the topic discussion to a genre's judging system outside of DCI is not going to happen from me. I told you why. Also, the topic here does not require us to look at what others outside of DCI, may or may not do in THEIR judging system. Its frankly irrelevant... and as said previously, I could care less what they do there.

Edited by BRASSO

They are not contradictory at all... in the least. The fact that I think Drum Corps ( as does MikeD here and many others believe) are "marching bands" has not a thing to do with what the marching bands OUTSIDE of DCI have for their judging systems for THEIR form of scholastic " marching bands ". So your attempt at connecting the two has no relationship at all to either what I posted today.. yesterday.. or at any time for that matter, on here. Plus, I told you that I don't care what ANY other organizations outside of DCI FIeld competition has for their judging system. Do you want us to compare the DCI field competition judging system system with DCI's Soundsport judging system ? Guess what? They have " marching bands" there too. But why would I bring in DCI's judging system there at DCI's Soundsport either, as it has little to do with either DCI's field competition, nor with BOA's " marching band " judging system either from what little I know of both of them either.

My comments above were about the brass caption in DCI field competition. Period. Your desire to take the topic discussion to a genre's judging system outside of DCI is not going to happen from me. And I told you why.

GuSeKJE.gif

• Like 1