Can someone explain to me how the Blue Devil auditions work?

So I know that the A corps and the B corps for BD as well as Pacific Crest are said to have their auditions all together, but some tell me that's wrong, and others tell me it's right. Can someone explain to me how the Blue Devil's (and PC maybe?) Do this? Like do they place people who didn't make the A corps in the B corps or PC? Or are there separate auditions for all three? Or do BD combine the A and B corps auditions? I'm very confused.

They are separate. BDB has the best horn line I have yet hear from them ever. (C corps has 10 snares)!

PC I am not sure about but they are very good and could possibly challenge for a 14-12 spot.

BDA you have to pay to audition. It's about 100 dollars but the experience alone is worth while if you have the money.

They are separate. BDB has the best horn line I have yet hear from them ever. (C corps has 10 snares)!

PC I am not sure about but they are very good and could possibly challenge for a 14-12 spot.

BDA you have to pay to audition. It's about 100 dollars but the experience alone is worth while if you have the money.

Actually, BD & PC do hold auditions together in So Cal at Diamond Bar High School. They have been doing this for the last couple of years.

Get born. Join C corps.

March until Puberty. Join B corps.

March until 17. Win rings. Join A corps.

March until Age out. Win all the rings. Age out.

Make big BD families of champions who repeat the above process.

• Like 3