Shoutout to the Parents of MMs

I've noticed a bunch of parents on here this year.

Just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for letting your kids do this amazing drum corps thing. Thanks for helping them out with their fees. Thanks for supporting them in this kind of activity. Thanks for dropping them off at the airport. Thanks for volunteering over the summer. Thanks for cheering them all on.

You are the gears and wheels that make this activity run behind the scenes and help your kids make these amazing shows and performances happen. As someone who didn't really have that support and didn't put in the work to make it happen myself, thanks. The young men and women that are your kids give me something to live for, obsess over, and enjoy every summer that is not like anything else out there.

So in the end. Thanks. Y'all are the real MVP.

:)

• Like 1

Thanks! I am missing everything now but those web mags keep me going. I had a stroke on the 30th and am getting a lot of love from marching members in the way of videos and PM's.

• Like 1

Thanks! I am missing everything now but those web mags keep me going. I had a stroke on the 30th and am getting a lot of love from marching members in the way of videos and PM's.

Holy crap. I hope you're feeling better and recovering well!

• Like 1

:(

So sorry to hear that, hope you are recovering well and glad you have a bunch of amazing kids there for you!

Best wishes my friend.