ISO DCI San Antonio tickets

Hello there, please accept my apologies if this type of thread is not allowed and please delete if so. 

This year was going to be the first in like 10 years that I decided not to go to DCI San Antonio, but now I'm regretting that decision! Needless to say, not interested in the few seats they have left on the 5 yardline :43_slight_frown: Does anyone have any extra seats that are pretty good for sale? Please PM me if so.

Many thanks! 

2 minutes ago, BDAMom said:

Hello there, please accept my apologies if this type of thread is not allowed and please delete if so. 

This year was going to be the first in like 10 years that I decided not to go to DCI San Antonio, but now I'm regretting that decision! Needless to say, not interested in the few seats they have left on the 5 yardline :43_slight_frown: Does anyone have any extra seats that are pretty good for sale? Please PM me if so.

Many thanks! 

Try the DCP marketplace.  People buy and sell tickets there all the time. Here is the link.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/forum/16-dcp-marketplace/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BDAMom said:

many thanks! I forgot about that...haven't been to this board much since the kiddo aged out in 2015 :-)

Just made a post. Fingers crossed! 

On 4/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, Rusty said:

For sale: two tickets to DCI Southwestern Championship in San Antonio on July 22. Exact seat numbers not yet known, but they'll be in the lower deck between the 45s.  $133.  PM me if you're interested.

1 hour ago, Memphis1980 said:

1 hour ago, Memphis1980 said:

Just found this on the marketplace - no replies, so likely still available.

2 hours ago, BDAMom said:

Many thanks! 

I know rusty...he is a cool guy.  Very honest.  You should have no problems with him if he still has tickets.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Liahona said:

I know rusty...he is a cool guy.  Very honest.  You should have no problems with him if he still has tickets.

You're very kind.  :)  But I regret to announce that the tickets have already sold.  :(