THE HOTTEST DCA LINES YOU WITNESSED

SeniorCorpsRulz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the drumlines were great. It was a joy watching them

• 2 weeks later...
Adam, you guys are great about no flame wars in this forum. :) I love that about this group.

Being that I just got home from DCA...and am so tired today (at work at 6am) what was I thinking?!?!?! I would love to hear more about what everyone thought about the drumlines on the field at finals.

There was some great Pits out there (bias), as well as batteries.

K4

I like to keep it clean in any forum. Of course human nature will bring out the beast in some people but when you look at RAMD, it's out of control. Much better place here and I'm glad I found it

MBI 2003...no doubt. hands down. absoulutly. seen the lots. heard the shows.

My first post was mid-season in DCA but after having seen MBI 2003 all I can say is...WOW b**bs Those guys set the new standard for DCA. Clean, exciting, demanding book, they had it all and some. Myself and a buddy of mine are planning a trip out there for 2005. We have wanted to march MBI's tenor line for years now.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I guess I am going to have to represent now..thanks from MN Brass Inc.! Glad you all liked the beats and show. Hey Chuggadacheezlet- thanks for the post. Glad to see that we perform like a junior corps- thats a great thing to hear considering that we only practice one night a week!! And tenorsforworlddomination-- if youare in the MN area- come check out our auditions!! Check out MNBrassInc. org for some details! We are always recruiting!!

Lindsey Kaiser

cymbals 2000-2003

2004??

So, I guess I am going to have to represent now..thanks from MN Brass Inc.! Glad you all liked the beats and show. Hey Chuggadacheezlet- thanks for the post. Glad to see that we perform like a junior corps- thats a great thing to hear considering that we only practice one night a week!! And tenorsforworlddomination-- if youare in the MN area- come check out our auditions!! Check out MNBrassInc. org for some details! We are always recruiting!!

Lindsey Kaiser

cymbals 2000-2003

2004??

We are definitely not from the MN area. We are from Ontario, Canada which is many many miles away!