• Rob Brown
    • George Brown
    • Chris Nalls
    • Dean Bull

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(:-D ...I don't know, but judging from the Kilts mello lines, especially this coming seasons', collectively and individually...there's a lot of power packed there....I had the wonderful occassion of marching a couple rows ahead of them in todays' Racine Memorial Day parade and walked away with less flesh onthe back of my neck, and not to mention less hair (all 3)

Bill

Kilts

Nalls Nalls and Nalls..... the triller from Manilla - oops I mean Campbell...Altough I have to say Dave Tuttle as well - course on french horn..  Rob - you played alto didn't you?  Oh - and golden boy - Todd Thacker
Rob - you played alto didn't you?  Oh - and golden boy - Todd Thacker

Yeap.....marched next to Todd my rookie year......rather tough for me.  Have to show the guy some respect, though.  I was a rookie marching next to a guy who marched 5 years in BD.

Rob

BDB 80

BD A 81-85

Funny, Rich.

Volume by vote.......

I'll vote for you as loudest pre-show yeller....AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Rob

I throw a vote to Rob Brown but only to prove a point.  Here is a guy with serious drum corps creditials and is responsible for untold deaths by mellophone, Yet with the San Francisco Renegades in his back yard he refuses to march?  What's up with that!  Rob, be sure to sit up front and center for the end of Mambo and we will make you the designated Bi*ch for the Loudest Show on Earth on June 22!  http://www.renegades.org/loudmusic/

Dugada

"there is nothing mello about a mellophone"