Welcome to the void

4 hours ago, Onionhead2 said:

Thanks, I’ll check it out

4 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

The SCV bottle dance is all over you tube.

Just search "santa clara vanguard bottle dance"

DCI did a piece on the drum solo with Dennis Delucia a couple of weeks ago.

That would be amazing

I said in other threads.  If they don't bring the VK Shark, it's gonna be a big miss.  And they should change the tombstone dedicated to the VK Shark to "J. Missing" for the shows the shark will make an appearance.  The sharp eyed will watch for it...heeee.

And, since PC isn't making a push for finals (sadly...) THIS year anyway, they should consider going for broke and taking a timing penalty at semifinals and doing the Bottle Dance as a tag ending.   

They'd have the audience laughing their fool heads off and be talked about for years like Jersey Surf's Bridgemania show.

It could legit be a draw for recruitment with an, "I wanna be a part of a group that is willing to pull out the stops and have fun" angle.   I don't know that it'd have any real 'consequence' for PC to take a timing penalty in Semis.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

I said in other threads.  If they don't bring the VK Shark, it's gonna be a big miss.  And they should change the tombstone dedicated to the VK Shark to "J. Missing" for the shows the shark will make an appearance.  The sharp eyed will watch for it...heeee.

And, since PC isn't making a push for finals (sadly...) THIS year anyway, they should consider going for broke and taking a timing penalty at semifinals and doing the Bottle Dance as a tag ending.   

They'd have the audience laughing their fool heads off and be talked about for years like Jersey Surf's Bridgemania show.

It could legit be a draw for recruitment with an, "I wanna be a part of a group that is willing to pull out the stops and have fun" angle.   I don't know that it'd have any real 'consequence' for PC to take a timing penalty in Semis.  

Now I have to look up VK shark, velvet knights ?

7 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

Now I have to look up VK shark, velvet knights ?

Wow, that’s a a great show !!

2 hours ago, Onionhead2 said:

That would be amazing

NOT!!!

21 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

NOT!!!

Now you’re getting it. 

• Haha 2

Oh. They could set up the SCV tunnel and march through it with no uniform change. Last one out just looks at the audience with a big “I dunno?” Shrug. 

• Haha 2

Ok…. I want to see the shark eat Claire

Edited by Onionhead2

On 7/29/2022 at 11:00 AM, Onionhead2 said:

Have not seen these, is there footage ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2