Attention: Historians

Pretty sure Bill Puessy (sp) was the hi-note soloist in 70 ... you might was to leave a note on BS's site to get an accurate account ... they may have rotated players during the year ... good luck with the project... 

Edited by ajlisko

(The late) John Munro was the BK soloist. He was a legend across the mid west. 

9 hours ago, ajlisko said:

Pretty sure Bill Puessy (sp) was the hi-note soloist in 70 ... you might was to leave a note on BS's site to get an accurate account ... they may have rotated players during the year ... good luck with the project... 

Thanks, Andy.

I knew Bill Pusey was one of the soloists, and that the solo was probably "passed around", but do  you know who played the first 8 bars, the "lyrical", lower-voiced part? There were two players, with very different tones, unless my ears deceive me.

Reach out to Gary Dinkelman ... He was in BS then and is active on some DC forums ... He also writes for DCW ... 

According to Bill Pusey, who played the high-note solo, Tommy Matts, played the intro (low solo) to Free Again in 70 ...