Selling My Stuff

6 hours ago, TOC said:

If you have no luck selling your collection, would you consider donating the History of Drum Corps set to a college/city library?

or to The Museum of Drum & Bugle Corps History

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:02 AM, TOC said:

If you have no luck selling your collection, would you consider donating the History of Drum Corps set to a college/city library?

On 6/9/2023 at 2:26 PM, Tenoris4Jazz said:

or to The Museum of Drum & Bugle Corps History

My viewpoint is that I've donated tens-of-thousands to the activity over multiple decades.  I'll encourage the next owner to consider donating to the cause.

• Like 2

Not to worry, I'm only going to bump this a couple of times, then I'm off to Ebay.

The History pair is sold, as is the DCI First 35 Years in pics is sold.

Nobody wants to play Drum Corps Trivia?  How about taking some cards to a show this year to have fun between corps?  Yes, it's old skool and, Yes, it will do you good to play a game and learn some history.

Monopoly will cost you as much, and you can't play Monopoly in the stands.  Just saying.

G

On 6/9/2023 at 8:02 AM, TOC said:

My hunch is that your suggestion will be fulfilled, but it's an educated hunch.

Maybe watch for such news.

My understanding is that Steve Vickers at DCW says there are no copies of the History in inventory or available.  Maybe for good reason, but I suspect the final owner will be pleased to have snagged mine.

3 hours ago, garfield said:

My understanding is that Steve Vickers at DCW says there are no copies of the History in inventory or available.  Maybe for good reason, but I suspect the final owner will be pleased to have snagged mine.

Have never thought about where or who gets my set when the plug is pulled.   Good luck G.