Jason Robb Joins the Troopers Team

On 2/6/2024 at 7:25 PM, MM2006 said:

They keep letting this clown work places. Have fun with this one, troopers! 

There is the possibility that he needs to be with the right group of people to produce results. I don't think Troopers(who have proven capable of making finals without him) would have brought him on board if he didn't bring something to the table. I'll wait until we see the show.

Sounds like he needs to be with people more talented than him so that he can take the credit. He can talk the talk.  
It happens with his band gigs all the time. I’m sure Troopers will be good, but Jason will only get in the way. 

(STOP HIRING THIS GUY) 

On 2/12/2024 at 5:25 PM, MM2006 said:

Sounds like he needs to be with people more talented than him so that he can take the credit. He can talk the talk.  
It happens with his band gigs all the time. I’m sure Troopers will be good, but Jason will only get in the way. 

(STOP HIRING THIS GUY) 

Looks like Onyx team is OUT.

https://www.troopersdrumcorps.org/single-post/announcing-chris-mccarthy-as-guard-designer-caption-supervisor

I would assume that the Origins Staff would be coming with him.....maybe he is a good fit as "staff coordinator." That's a big pick-up from a recruiting standpoint.