BD on new mouthpieces?

Blaringbrass

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, sorry it is not true. They have not used anything like that  yet: at least the baritones have not used them. My boyfriend was just being MEAN and pulling my leg. I started to ask him ig he knew how they made them and he was feeding me all this B******t about it..which is when I caught on that he was just being a butthead!!! (I hope he reads this)

No, sorry it is not true. They have not used anything like that  yet: at least the baritones have not used them. My boyfriend was just being MEAN and pulling my leg. I started to ask him ig he knew how they made them and he was feeding me all this B******t about it..which is when I caught on that he was just being a butthead!!! (I hope he reads this)

umm... did i miss something? we're getting those mouth pieces this coming weekend or maybe the next camp... can't remember which...

Sorry for the confusion..I was referring to the BD, not magic.

My understanding from haven spoken both with Wayne and others is that BD is indeed making the switch as well.  The mouthpieces are desigen to meet certain specifications of the new horns which he has also desigend.

]:-)

Wow, if they(BD) are switching to new mouthpieces thats, well interesting......BD has basically played on the same peices since they began, their sops/trumpets i believe. I hope it dosen't change their sound much, cuz i like that how it is. I'm also assuming though, that the trumpet mpc. is similar to the CG3?

Does anyone know where i can get one or at least see the specs?

Wow, if they(BD) are switching to new mouthpieces thats, well interesting......BD has basically played on the same peices since they began, their sops/trumpets i believe. I hope it dosen't change their sound much, cuz i like that how it is. I'm also assuming though, that the trumpet mpc. is similar to the CG3?

I'm sure it won't change the sound of their hornline. I don't think Wayne would like to change their sound.

They changed over mouthpieces last year too I believe.  I know for sure in the contra sction they did.  Also I think they did in the sops as well.  He was talking last year about a new mouthpiece that he liked better.  Anyone from BD last year or this year that can 100% for sure back up this mouthpiece thing?

]:-)