Brass Spots Available

Purvdawg82

Hows it going everyone? I am the DM for Pioneer and I wanted to post again about the positions we have in our hornline. We had a great turnout for december camp and it is looking to be a great start. We are so close to getting a full hornline on the field. Pioneer is back to its Irish music, but the stuff we are doing is what made Pioneer so successful in DIV 2 and 3. Jan Camp is where we basically want to set our #'s so even if you arent sure about Pio, come on out to next camp. (Jan 16-18) Fill out the online application at http://www.pioneer-corps.org Call the Pio office if you have any problems with travel. We do have a Corps Bus that picks people up at Ohare at around 7 on fri. The reason we are looking to set #'s is because Pioneer is having Feb. Camp in New Orleans during mardi gras to learn the drill. We are wanting to get as much on as possible. (There is going to be a little free time I am told)

I wasnt sure about Pio when I first joined, but it has been the best experience of my life, Dont miss out on something like this.

Better Every Day!!

Josh

Pioneer DM

'03, '04

Drill in Feb?

Why not? Cap Reg is doing it, and I've heard of Spirit doing it in the past as well. Of course, that's an advantage of having your corps based in the south, the weather would be decent enough to let you start doing drill without having to rent out an indoor facility like we did last March.

Good luck, Pio. I'm excited for you this year.