New DCA Corps Projects

Updated first post with North Coast Rock info!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the Frontier will get off the ground soon. Thanks to Chris Green for putting in the effort to get Drum Corps back to North Texas. It has always been crawling with DCI members and alumni. I know I'm not the only one who thinks they could do it again. ^OO^

Hopefully the Frontier will get off the ground soon.  Thanks to Chris Green for putting in the effort to get Drum Corps back to North Texas.  It has always been crawling with DCI members and alumni.  I know I'm not the only one who thinks they could do it again.  ^OO^

Stefan "Streudel" Hildebrand

Okay.. somebody pinch me!

Stefan?? I can't believe it's you!

Stef

Yep..... I'm alive.  Had a good two year nap..... :silly:  Yeah that was it.....That's the ticket.  :silly: Good to see all the familiar faces and the new ones as well.

well it's good to have you back online. It was one of the great mysteries when you disappeared. :)

Stef

A few more projects I have been made aware of, hopefully the 3 new groups who contacted me will be ready to announce some information soon...

2 (possibly 3) projects are being considered/developed in the Pacific region... 1 in the Midwest.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE :) Let's keep them coming folks.

i read somewhere that some people are going to attempt one in RI. keep your eyes and ears open for any info available :)