Where's my Sr. Guard Sistahs

hello, allow myself to introduce....myself... :)

i am alicia, this is my very first year marching drum corps. i've been in some sort of color guard since eighth grade and i will be a senior in college starting in september. woo woo one more year! :) Um...I'm 20 years old, born and raised in Rochester NY and...I have a cat named Pickles. I'd like to meet you all too! this should be a very interesting summer and i am looking forward to it!!!!!

Sorry Lisa - little slow on this

Kay Eltman - Hawthorne Caballeros - my 8th season........

I marched 2 different parade corps prior to Cabs.

From 1998 - 2001 I was one of the Captains of the guard at Cabs, now I'm the corps secretary.

Last year was my last, but........I'm back :)

Right here girl! This is my second season spinning sabre with the Syracuse Brigadiers!

So is this your "absolutely my last, never to be seen again, so long, wish I could return but I can't, farewell all, I really mean it this time," last year....or have you decided to just give up and realize you will never escape drum corps, so you may as well stop trying?

So is this your "absolutely my last, never to be seen again, so long, wish I could return but I can't, farewell all, I really mean it this time," last year....or have you decided to just give up and realize you will never escape drum corps, so you may as well stop trying?

Definately

absolutely my last, never to be seen again, so long, wish I could return but I can't, farewell all, I really mean it this time