VK 92

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, those would be the Sex Cymbals...get it??? HAAAAAA!!!

VK...we were...

...different...

:)

You should definitely get the DVD. Velvet Knights in 1992 was a visual treat as well -- not just for the antics but the way they incorporated their uniforms into the show. They were tuxes that were red in the front, white in the back and made great use of the colors.

That was Eric Kitchenman's first year writing drill for VK after spending several years with the Crossmen. He is also a long-time drillwriter for North Penn HS (Lansdale, PA), and that's where that two-tone uniform comes from. Corps copying marching bands?? Nahhh... :)

Dsc_0214.jpg

Sorry, had to plug the home team!

Gary Cuzzocrea

North Penn Visual Staff

1999-2004

Actually the 2nd pic is where (Elmer Fudd/Hunter) was persuing the Fat lady, during the Randy's Sop solo at the beging of Hungarian Rapsody.

The shark is under a tarp on side one of the field. You can't see it on the pic.

Who actually sang the Fat Lady's note at the end?????

I was all the way up in the stands for finals and could hear it clearly - it was loud!!!!!

later,

Mike

Wasn't it a chick in the guard? And it was IN TUNE!! And it's LOUD as #### on the CD!!

Yes it was a guard member who actually had taken opra lessons. She was near the back hash on side one and her sound CARRIED!!

Speaking of VK.....I showed my girlfriend VK 89 and 92 the other night. She was like...."WTF" at first, but by the time we got to the 92 show she was laughing pretty hard. I don't think the idea of goofing off during a show had ever crossed her mind, but they are some of my favorite shows. Later on that night, I watched the 88 and 90 show and had a few questions...

1990.... Why the white Converse instead of the red? and right at the end of the show....the DM looks over at Side A and points at something..but they don't show what and the corps falls down. What'd I miss?