Legacy DVDs

Isn't there a way to program the DVD so it plays the tracks in any order one wishes? I haven't figured it out, but I'm still wondering how my microwave works.

Mike

I was there in '92 in Madison, mnscoutfan, would you tell me about the David St. Angel incident.

I must have missed that.

It wasn't easy to see, I just heard about it on here. After Phantom Regiment's score and placement of 8th was announced, DSA turned around, put both hands up and gave the judges booth a double bird. :) It was only on the live broadcast version though, not on the videos. (I have a copy of the live version, you would have had to have been looking right at him to notice it)

It wasn't easy to see, I just heard about it on here.  After Phantom Regiment's score and placement of 8th was announced, DSA turned around, put both hands up and gave the judges booth a double bird. :)  It was only on the live broadcast version though, not on the videos.  (I have a copy of the live version, you would have had to have been looking right at him to notice it)

That was CLASSIC! I was at the show in 1992 (lived in Madison then). At finals I was sitting in the lower deck, right in front of Phantom. I saw this heavy guy walking around Regiment's ranks and then all the sudden there was the bird. I thought I had been mistaken, so when I got home (set the VCR to record) I fast forwarded to finale and sure enough it was on there.

CLASSIC!

Edited by gellio