For Sale:

melligene

I am considering offers on a Getzen Titleist G mellophone/case. Purchased new by myself. SN# 6968 (that alone is worth moolah if you know the joke). No dings, no dents, maybe three small ware spots that show brass. This horn has never been set on grass, let alone blacktop or concrete. Always placed in its original case even during rehearsal. Used for winning (6) mini-corps' titles. Why am I selling you ask? Our melli's are all Kanstul at the present time and I guess I'm looking at keeping the timbre the same throughout the section. Or maybe I just want a new horn. (who knows).

Will ship CONUS for $390.00

Edited by melligene

I am considering offers on a Getzen Titleist G mellophone/case. Purchased new by myself. SN# 6968 (that alone is worth moolah if you know the joke). No dings, no dents, maybe three small ware spots that show brass. This horn has never been set on grass, let alone blacktop or concrete. Always placed in its original case even during rehearsal.  Used for winning (6) mini-corps' titles. Why am I selling you ask? Our melli's are all Kanstul at the present time and I guess I'm looking at keeping the timbre the same throughout the section. Or maybe I just want a new horn. (who knows).

This horn is a 3 valve, and is in impeccable condition,..................

I am considering offers on a Getzen Titleist G mellophone/case. Purchased new by myself. SN# 6968 (that alone is worth moolah if you know the joke). No dings, no dents, maybe three small ware spots that show brass. This horn has never been set on grass, let alone blacktop or concrete. Always placed in its original case even during rehearsal.  Used for winning (6) mini-corps' titles. Why am I selling you ask? Our melli's are all Kanstul at the present time and I guess I'm looking at keeping the timbre the same throughout the section. Or maybe I just want a new horn. (who knows).

In answer to all inquiries......$475.00 shipped/insured/double-boxed CONUS.

Is it that nice?.........Yes!! :worthy:

In answer to all inquiries......$475.00 shipped/insured/double-boxed CONUS.

Is it that nice?.........Yes!! :worthy:

Looking for reasonable offers...... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Will ship CONUS for $390.00